We use wood cut from forests in the surrounding area, as well as American walnut.

Wood origin specifics: Most of the wood (cca. 75%) for furniture production originates from forests in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and imports from Germany and Austria. The rest (cca. 25%) is American walnut. We do not use wood from countries other than these.


Back to environment